Thursday, March 11, 2010

At Home!


Well today is my first day at home since I was put on best rest yesterday! OMG, I am so bored! I was having a lot of back pain from sitting 8 hours a day at work and it was causing my blood pressure to be high so the doctor said he had to take me off work. I have a long time until April 19th which is my scheduled c-section date. I am on the other hand feeling a little better today since I have been taking it easy at home.
On a lighter note I have posted a picture of Zoe's room! It is coming together so well thanks to my wonderful husband who even thou it is tax season (he is working about 60 hours a week) has done everything to put her room together. She is already so spoiled by her daddy. She is going to be a rotten one.
Overall things are going well with Zoe, she is right on schedule for size and development wise. Her big brother took his sibilings class last week and he is so ready to change dirty diapers now (ha). He is such a proud big brother and driving me crazy about when she is coming out. Well only 39 days left of hearing When mommie When!
Big brother is going to have surgery to get tubes in his ears (again) next week so please keep us in your prayers next week while we go thru this journey. We have a lot of things to do before Zoe gets here but I know we will make it!

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment